Join us in Québec City on June 12 and 13, 2014. We invite you to join the discussion on de-adoption of ineffective or untested clinical practices through attendance at the KT Canada Annual Scientific Meeting. Advancing our collective knowledge of this issue is critical because abandoning ineffective or harmful practices are essential for improving patient health and strengthening our health care system.
We invite interested people to submit an abstract on advancing KT science. Special consideration will be given to those that focus on de-adoption and or economic analysis of de-adoption strategies.
Please specify your presentation preference: Oral, Poster or Workshop.
- Prof. Michel Wensing, Radboud University, Scientific Institute for Quality in Healthcare, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Dr. Vinay Prasad, Medical Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, USA
- Dr. H. Tom Stelfox, Associate Professor, Critical Care Medicine, Medicine and Community Health Sciences, University of Calgary
- Trainee specific stream with “Meet the Professor” sessions with Canadian KT experts: Ian Graham, Jeremy Grimshaw, Brian Haynes, France Légaré
- Panel discussion with editors from Implementation Science and other journals
- June 12-13, 2014
Hotel Manoir Victoria
44 Côte du Palais,
Québec City, QC G1R 4H8
Room Block under KT Canada available until May 16, 2014
Registration deadline is May 16, 2014. Register Now
Registration fee: $300 CAD $150 for students and fellows
The deadline for abstract submission is March 21, 2014 at 11:59 PM ET. Submit an Abstract
Questions related to registration and cancellation can be directed to email@example.com
For more information: www.ktcanada.net
Cancellation policy: Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after June 4, 2014. A processing fee of $100 will be retained on all cancellations. Requests for cancellation must be made in writing. Registrations are not transferable. KT Canada reserves the right to cancel events. Registrants will be notified at the earliest possible date in the event of a cancellation. Registration fees for events cancelled by KT Canada will be refunded; however KT Canada will not be liable for any loss, damages or other expenses that such cancellations may cause.
View the flyer (PDF)