Palm OS CQLogbook v1.1
Current Status and Disclaimer
This software is no longer supported. This version, 1.1, was released October 12 2004 and is provided as-is for your convenience. Please use it at your own risk.
CQLogbook was created for your own personal use and testing purposes. Medical decisions should NOT be based solely on the results of this program. Although this program has been tested thoroughly, we are not responsible for any damages or loss of information if any after the installation of this program. Please use at your own risk.
Clinical Questions Logbook (CQLogbook) is used for keeping a record of questions during your working day. It allows you to log questions in the following format:
- The date
- The question
- Question Focus
- The 'bottom-line' of the answer
- A brief description of the study (details)
- The source of the information (citation)
- Added additional viewing space for each question.
- Question Focus - user can select Diagnostic, Etiology, Prognosis, or Treatment by taping on the button.
- Beam Function - allows the user to beam questions to their colleagues palm device
- Backward compatible. To keep the questions that are logged using v1.0, download the new version and install to your device without removing the old version.
- Log new question - allows user to record questions.
- View/modify question - the user can retrieve and edit questions that was previously logged. This option also allows the user to delete records.
- Search Questions - the user can use this function to perform a search in the database. It also allows the user to do specific searches based on the field.
- Palm OS device
- Palm OS 3.5 or later
- Minimum 20k of memory space
- Minimum 10k of free space
Download & Installation Instructions
- Download the software to your computer: CQLogbook_v1_1.zip
Unzip this with WinZip or similar software.
After unzipping the file, you will see two files: CQLog.prc and readme.txt.
- CQLog.prc - is the CQLogbook program
- readme.txt - contains installation instructions and a brief description of how to use the CQLogbook
- Backup all your information from your device (i.e. synchronize all information to your computer).
- Use your device's install tool or equivalent (e.g. HotSync) to load the program and the shared library (if you do not already have it installed) to your device.