Pocket PC EBM Calculator v1.02
Current Status and Disclaimer
This software is no longer supported. This version, 1.02, was released March 26 2004 and is provided as-is for your convenience. Please use it at your own risk.
EBM Calculator was created for your own personal use and testing purposes. EBM Calculator is to be used as a guide only. Medical decisions should NOT be based solely on the results of this program. Although this program has been tested thoroughly, the accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed.
EBM Calculator for Pocket PC has been tested using Pocket PC 2002 on IPAQ 3850 and 3870 using a 'Strong ARM' processor only.
EBM Calculator is designed to calculate relevant statistics for Diagnostic studies, Prospective Studies, Case Control Studies, and Randomized Control Trials (RCT). This is a Pocket PC version of the Stats Calculator.
- Pocket PC device with Strong ARM processor
- Pocket PC 2000 or later
- Approximately 700K of memory space
Download & Installation Instructions
- If you have the older version of the EBM Calculator on your device, remove it first before syncing the new version.
- Download the software to your computer: ebmcalc_ppc_v1_02.zip
Unzip this with WinZip or similar software.
After unzipping the file, you will see three files: ebm.prc, mathlib.prc, and readme.txt.
- ebmcal.Arm 1100 (4K) v3.00.zip
- Backup all your information from your device (i.e. synchronize all information to your computer).
- Click on Start > Run
- Browse to the unzipped files and select Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file and follow the onscreen instructions
- Important: Make sure to use default settings