Palm OS EBM NNT Tables v2.0
Current Status and Disclaimer
This software is no longer supported. This version, 2.0, was released October 22 2004 and is provided as-is for your convenience. Please use it at your own risk.
EBM NNT Tables was created for your own personal use and testing purposes. EBM NNT Tables is to be used as a guide only. Medical decisions should NOT be based solely on the results of this program. Although this program has been tested thoroughly, the accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed.
EBM NNT Tables is an enhanced version of our previous NNT Tables. It now uses a common interface for NNT Tables, LR Tables. Each set of tables contains it's own pdb file that you can load to your palm.
- search function - allows user to search for specific keywords
- uses pdb files - the user can load one or more of the tables to the Palm OS device
- NNT Tables - pdb file
- LR Tables - pdb file
- Remove Database(s) - removes one or more database files (pdb)
- Palm OS device
- Palm OS 3.1 or later
- minimum 32k of memory space
- at least 10k of free space
Download & Installation Instructions
- If you have the older version of the EBM NNT Tables on your device, remove it first before syncing the new version.
- Download the software to your computer: ebmTables.zip
Unzip this with WinZip or similar software.
After unzipping the file, you will see four files: ebmTables.prc, nntDD.pdb, lrDB.pdb, and readme.txt.
- ebmTables.prc - is the EBM NNT Tables program
- nntDB.pdb - NNT Tables database (pdb file)
- lrDB.pdb - LR Tables database (pdb file)
- readme.txt - contains installation instructions and a brief description of how to use the EBM NNT Tables
- Backup all your information from your device (i.e. synchronize all information to your computer).
- Use your device's install tool or equivalent (e.g. HotSync) to load the program to your device.